Paper Luigi pt. 1 Paper Luigi pt. 1

it was actually pretty good

only a few complaints, 1, you didn't even have paper luigi/ mario sprites, 2, the text was cheesy, and 3, you didn't put backgrounds all the time, even just a sky would do it, but over all good flash.

Bstuk2 responds:

Thanks! but only 1 scene didn't have a background though

Building wars Building wars

hmmm

a very basic flash, but good, good animation, even though the idea's been taken a million times, you managed to make it some what original.

WiiStation 360 WiiStation 360

hmmm...

where to begin, where to begin... designs (suck) animation (decent) idea( ok) humor (got killed in this movie)... I'll give you a few hints, 1 make better designs, with hands and feet, 2, if you're going to put only text, at least make a text bar at the top or bottom of your screen instead of putting text right beside the people, that shows that you're an amature. 3, Watch funny movies to at least get a idea of what's funny. Better luck next time

Dr M & Magic Pufters ep.1 Dr M & Magic Pufters ep.1

well...

atleast you didn't lie about the nudity part... so you're better than a lot of other ass holes on here.

sonic: springs! sonic: springs!

it was alright

not exaclty your best flash, but it was pretty funny, sonic wasn't walking fast enough for the speed you were moving him but overall good flash

Halo Nerds ep. 3 Part 2 Halo Nerds ep. 3 Part 2

great job

this was awesome, even though i'm not a big fan of halo nerds, it was good, also, i wanted to piss velcrif off, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Canadian Idiot! Canadian Idiot!

good.

I'm canadian, and I actually love this song, oh yeah, and Canada "is" so much better than the U.S.A

little babies DX (VG-MP) little babies DX (VG-MP)

good job

good job dyl, defenintly your best movie so far. 4/5 only thing was your backgrounds didn't lign up as you were looping it (trees, leaves)

PlatformSource responds:

THANK YOU! lol yeah i couldent fix that...lazyness :P

SMB: Game Over (1up) SMB: Game Over (1up)

This movie sucked!

JK, it was awesome, one of the best Mario movies I've seen, and by far my favorite,
good jop keep up the good work.

AA- Mine hat PRINT!!!!!!! AA- Mine hat PRINT!!!!!!!

um,

Well this is the first submission i don't really know about... it was basically a song we didn't understand, decent designs and the only thing that was animated well was the eye, but if you were to get a song we understood, make the designs more detailed, and spend more time on animation you'd have something, 2/5